Our Mission Statement
It is our goal to give our customers the finest, most wholesome foods possible. We are committed to taking the necessary steps to implement and maintain a sound Food Safety Management Program. Although we cannot eliminate all hazards, we will do everything possible to reduce hazards.
• We use Primus Labs as our third party auditor.
• Recall program - the fruit in every shipment is identifiable by code to the
grower, acreage, date of packing and picking.
• We maintain a database of all pre and post harvest chemical applications
to all company owned ranches.
• We participate in the following Good Agricultural Practices
- Field and harvest crew audits
- Examinations of soil and water sources, fertilizer and chemical
programs, adjacent land uses and other risks from surrounding
- The periodical review of harvesting practices, employee hygiene
and sanitation issues.
• We participate in the following Good Manufacturing Practices
- Programs that identify potential sources of contamination and
measures to mitigate these risks in our packing house and cold
• 24 hour video surveillance of the entire packing facility and cold storage
• HACCP in place.